miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2007

Entrevistas

Aqui les dejamos un fragmento de la entrevista realizada a Cyjan, baterista de Dead Infection!!
Que entre esto y otras cosas, comento que les encanto Mexico y esperan estar pronto de vuelta.

What has been the better experience in Dead infection?
- It was a lot of experiences in the band. But I think the best one were our travel to Japan and Mexico. Hope to come there again.

Could you tell us, how is now the Goregrind or Grindcore Polish scene?
- Grindcore and gore scene in Poland is very big! We have a lot of good bands! The best ones are: INCARNATED, SQUASH BOWELS, NEUROPATHIA, THIRD DEGREE, ANTIGAMA and some others...

What is the feeling that you try to transmit in your songs?
- I express myself by the music. It's the most important thing to me. I don't care too much about lyrics. They're not much important like music. Through playing grindcore on drums I express my energy.

0 comentarios:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari