jueves, 11 de octubre de 2007

Entrevistas

Hoy presentamos un fragmento de la entrevista que le hicimos a Paul Speckmann de Master.

You have more of 20 years in the Metal, What is the most important thing the music given to you?
- Freedom, what else. The freedom to express my point of view, and the freedom to travel the world and share my message with the masses at the music's expense.

How do you evolved since Warcry even the actual moment with Master?
- Warcry was the beginning of it all for me. this heavy Metal band brought me the courage and energy to take the stage. For this I am grateful. Master was created after listening to a split single called Live Like an Angel Die Like a devil. and In League With Satan from Venom. This single changed my life.
Deathstrike was really the band that broke through first, and Master followed shortly after.

Do you remember what band or what song inspired to you for create music?
- Killing Yourself To Live from Black Sabbath

0 comentarios:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari