jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

Led Zeppelin Enters The Studio

Drummer Jason Bonham has confirmed that he is working on new material with original Led Zeppelin members Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones, although lead singer Robert Plant has not been working with the band.

Bonham states: "At the moment, all I know is I have the great pleasure to go and jam with the two guys and start work on some material,” he said.

“When I get there [in the studio] I never ask any questions. If I get a phone call to go and play, I enjoy every moment of it.

“Whatever it ends up as, to ever get a chance to jam with two people like that, it is a phenomenal thing for me. It’s my life. It’s what I’ve dreamed about doing.

“Lots of politics [would need to] get ironed out [before an album could be made].”

0 comentarios:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari