lunes, 20 de octubre de 2008

Anthrax Reveals New Album Title And Details

Anthrax drummer Charlie Benante has posted the following message online via the Anthrax Myspace :

"Metal, Metal Everywhere!

"I am here for an update -
Here is what I know-

"We have 13 brand new Anthrax Songs, we have 4 (maybe 5) B-Sides.
The B Sides will Be- Brain of J – Pearl Jam Big Eyes - Cheap Trick New Noise – The Refused Running Down a Dream – Tom Petty And maybe an Anvil Cover - Jackhammer?? Or maybe an Alice cover - We Die Young?

"The new Tunes are very strong. We have some old school thrash and some stuff that is like W.C.F.Y.A. meets S.O.W.N. This record is not forced - it is a very organic and honest representation of where we are as a band and as writers.

"I hear many things nowadays that sound forced, I ain't digging that. There is a 6-minute tune called "Down Goes The Sun", I believe it is one of my favorite songs. The Music itself is epic, it sends chills up my spine. "Face with No Name", "The Devil You Know", "Earth On Hell" - all killer. “Worship Music” should be out in May.

"We enter the studio on Nov 4th, the day that change comes, hahahahahahahahaha

"GO VOTE!!

"Take this Country back from these thieves that put us in this situation.

"Anyone selling a black hybrid Escalade? I want one!

"Love to all,

Charlie"

0 comentarios:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari