lunes, 27 de octubre de 2008

Metal Church To Go On A Six Month Break



Metal Church posted this message online:

"We regretfully announce that Metal Church has been forced to take a hiatus from touring activities for six months or so. Kurdt Vanderhoof (guitar) has been suffering from serious bulging discs in his lower back and will have to be in regular spinal rehabilitation to correct the problem."

Kurdt released this statement earlier today:
"I have been living with severe pain almost constantly for the past four years and I have to do whatever possible to get healthy again. This condition is literally stealing my life from me, and making all the things I enjoy doing almost impossible. I want to be able to walk when I'm fifty and I can't live in pain anymore. But the good news is, with regular treatment and a rehab program I can get this fixed and get back to performing live and travelling again. This comes at a very bad time with the release of our new album, but it's unavoidable. I will be working in the studio on some new Metal Church projects, as well as completing Ronny Munroe's new solo album."

The band add: "The members of Metal Church will be pursuing other projects during this time and will get back to the stage as soon as Kurdt is healthy again. We thank all the folks that have been so supportive of Metal Church over the years and we appreciate your understanding in this situation. We will keep you updated as things progress."

0 comentarios:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari